Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Get Paid to Click

This is my new favorite way to make extra cash. I put this just behind surveys in order of enjoyment. You view ads, usually for about 30 seconds, and get paid for it. The best way to make money on these sites is to get referrals because you then earn off of you referrals clicks. My first site seemed to take forever, then I got a few referrals and now I'm cashing out pretty much every month. It didn't take many referrals either to start making cash. You can cash out on your own, but it takes longer.

The easiest ways to get referrals:
1. Tell friends and family (who couldn't use a little more cash in these times)
2. Create a blog like this one and let everyone know about it
3. Post on forums you frequent with links to your referrals (or blog)

I told friends and posted just a few times on one forum and now I make enough to cash out every month or two on most sites. I find it easiest to tell about one or two sites and then when they get comfortable, add another site or two. If you really want to get serious about referrals, post an ad on Craigslist - it doesn't even have to be your city. I've never done this but it is how I got started on these sites. I answered a Craigslist ad and decided to give it a try.

No comments: