Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Surveys

Surveys are my favorite way to earn money because it is easy and I love to give my opinion. As with just about everything on this blog, I suggest you set up a secondary email just for surveys. I use gmail, yahoo, and hotmail for everything. I like to send my surveys to one address and split the rest between the others. I know some people who make $600 a month doing surveys alone. I work in the marketing industry so I don't qualify for many surveys, but decent money can be made from surveys.

My best tip for this category is to take all of the short surveys on each site that tell more about you. You will receive a ton more surveys just for taking the few minutes to do this. Moms and pregnant women tend to get more because this is a highly sought after demographic.

No comments: